Submit your paper by email attachment (MS Word or rich text format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2018. Late papers will not be accepted for publication except for emergencies beyond your control.
The Proceedings editors will return to the author(s) for revision any papers that don't align with these six guideline areas.
- Submit only original work
- We do not require exclusive rights
- Minimum of 2,000 words/4,000 maximum
- Word count includes figures and tables but excludes citations
3. Format: APA Style
- Font size: Times New Romans, size 12, EXCEPT Paper/presentation title Times New Romans, size 14
- Title & Author(s): center and bold
- Abstract heading: center and bold
- Section headings: center and bold; divide the paper into sections that reflect your content (e.g., introduction, review of literature, findings, conclusions—your sections can be unique)
- Section subheadings: center, bold, and italicize
- Left align and single space paragraphs
- One space after each sentence
- Double space after each paragraph
- No appendices: Include a URL in your paper to any appendices
- References heading: center and bold
4. Usage: Elements of Style
- Use third person, e.g., "the author" or "the authors" rather than "I" or "we."
- Avoid passive voice, e.g., Sue changed the flat tire (active voice) rather than "The flat tire was changed by Sue." (passive voice)
- Check noun verb agreement; e.g., "My dog always growls at the mail person" (correct) rather than "My dogs growls at the mail person"
- Avoid incomplete and run-on sentences
- Proofread and spell check
- NO color graphics (use gray scale)
- label figures and tables
6. Citation: Follow these APA examples, with one exception:
- single space the entries with one double space after each citation.
|Services||Other Links||About Us|