How to cite:
Articles (link to tab URL)
- journal, magazine and newspaper articles
- print and online books/book chapters
- entire websites, single web pages
- cases, laws, government documents.
- interviews, surveys, class notes, etc.
- one or more, no named author, multiple articles by the same author
- in-text, parenthetical referencing examples
- ask for citing help online by chat/text messaging, email, phone, or in person at the Library Services Desk
- schedule a 15-30 minute appointment with one of the librarians