Films on Demand:
1. Nguyen H, Solanki V. Caffeinated: Every Cup of Coffee Has a Story. [Amazon Streaming]. United States: Film Buff; 2015.
YouTube Video: For videos, provide the author only if you are sure that person created the video. Do not list the person posting the video online as the author. If you are unsure, treat the citation as having no author.
1. Takayma-Ogawa J, Willette J. What is information literacy? [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/yeopJX5jJV8 Published March 14, 2007. Accessed December 12, 2015.
2. The Positive Effects of Aging [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/MASavZgwXJ8. Published April 9, 2015. Accessed December 12, 2015.
Podcast: . . . . Available at: http:// . Accessed Month day, year.
1. Tracey, E. Sugar and Your Heart. Johns Hopkins Medicine Podcasts. 2015. Available at: http://podcasts.hopkinsmedicine.org/2015/11/30/december-2-2015-sugar-and-your-heart/. Accessed December 12, 2015.
Movie: Begin with the author, director, or producer. Next, the title of the work in italics, followed by the medium in brackets. Provide the place of publication, the publisher (or distributor), and the date of publication.
1. Soderbergh S. Traffic [DVD]. United States: GramercyPictures; 2000.
|Services||Other Links||About Us|