- Extensive use (60% of cited sources) from scholarly databases and/or sources listed in any academic library catalog, including eBooks. EXAMPLES: (EBSCOhost Ebook Collection, Academic Search, Education Source, PsycINFO, PsycARTICLES, Business Source Premier, Literature Resource Center, JSTOR, ScienceDirect, Sage, etc.)
- Application of relevant information sources to topic
- Utilization of a variety of sources: journal articles, magazines, newspapers, books, ebooks, images, videos, scores, or web pages, etc.
- Demonstration of the ability to evaluate information sources
- Responsible use of information by accurately following an academic citation style
- General quality of communication (clarity, grammar, usage)
Entries are evaluated by a panel of Northwest professors and librarians