Skip to main content
- All applicants must be Northwest undergraduates currently enrolled when paper or project is submitted. We strongly encourage the winners' presence at the award ceremony.
- Eligible papers or projects must have been written during the 2019 Spring, Summer or Fall semesters. One submission per person.
- Ask your professor to email with verification that includes the course name and semester.
- Papers or projects should be 5-30 pages max (not counting required separate references/works cited/bibliography pages) with the author's last name on each page.
- Papers or projects must demonstrate accurate use of one of the citing styles listed on B. D. Owens Library Citing Sources page.