Skip to main content
- All applicants must be Northwest undergraduates currently enrolled or who graduated in December 2017. We encourage the winners' presence at the award ceremony.
- Eligible papers or projects must have been written during the 2017 Spring, Summer or Fall trimesters. One submission per person.
- Ask your course professor to email with verification that includes:
- the paper was written in 2017
- name of course
- Papers or projects should be 5-30 pages max (not counting required separate references/works cited/bibliography pages) with the author's last name on each page.
- Papers or projects should demonstrate consistent use of any citation style listed on Citing Sources, which includes many specific examples.