Skip to main content
What's in this guide?
- request research/information literacy instruction for your students
- delivery options for face-to-face and online courses
- Course reserves: what and how
- Where to publish, how to avoid predatory publishing
- Professional development, research assistance
- Library databases and journals, including access to the Chronicle of Higher Education
- EBSCOhost features that aid research
- Not available? Request an InterLibrary Loan copy (receive PDF in Northwest email)
- Stream video and link to video
- Examples: AMA, APA, MLA, Turabian, CSE (in text and reference)
- Copyright: educational fair use and copyright permission
- Plagiarism: student tutorials and prevention strategies. Suspect plagiarism? Contact your librarian if you want help locating the plagiarized source(s).
- Questions/needs? Contact the librarian for your department area