In this guide you will find:
- Recommended search engines for finding chemistry articles
- How to read scientific journal articles (podcast)
- Parts of a research article briefly defined
- Tips on using tables and figures
- Overview/background books recommended by your professor
- Pathways to e-books from the library
- What is it?
- Is my article from a peer reviewed journal? How to check.
- The peer review process (graphic)
- Examples of ACS Style references
- ACS Style Guide link
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project