Figure and caption
Figure 2. Day by Michelangelo in Sagrestia Nuova, San Lorenzo, Florence, ca. 1526-33. Image from Creighton E. Gilbert, "What Is Expressed in Michelangelo's "Non-Finito," Artibus et Historiae 24, No. 48 (2003): 58.
Films on Demand
1. A Fatal Stroke: The Fall of Lenin and the Rise of Leninism, Films on Demand, 1999, http://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=97348&xtid=10519.
2. A Fatal Stroke.
1. “Fit to Rule: Bad Blood, Stuarts to Hanoverians,” (online video), May 13, 2014, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYcuBr758t8.
2. “Fit to Rule.”
Video and Podcast
1. “How I Found a Mythical Boiling River in the Amazon,” presented by Andres Ruzo, TED Talks, TED, October 2014, https://www.ted.com/talks/andres_ruzo_how_i_found_a_mythical_boiling_river_in_the_amazon?language=en.
2. “How I Found a Mythical Boiling River.”
1. “How Wild Birds Team Up With Humans To Guide Them To Honey,” Nell Greenfieldboyce, All Things Considered, aired July 21, 2016, on NPR. https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/07/21/486471339/how-wild-birds-team-up-with-humans-to-guide-them-to-honey.
2. “How Wild Birds," Nell Greenfieldboyce, aired July 21, 2016, on NPR.
1. Cocalero, directed by Alejandro Landes (First Run Features, 2007), DVD, (Red Envelope Entertainment).
2. Cocalero, directed by Alejandro Landes, 2007.
Television Program DVD
Rome, season 1, episode 2, "How Titus Pullo Brought Down the Republic." Directed by Michael Apted. Aired September 4, 2005, on HBO. DVD. HBO Entertainment, 2006, disc 1.
1. Rome, season 1, episode 2, "How Titus Pullo Brought Down the Republic," directed by Michael Apted, aired September 4, 2005, on HBO, DVD (HBO Entertainment, 2006), disc 1.
2. Rome, directed by Michael Apted, 2006.
(For more examples look on page 200 in the eighth edition)
1. Claude Monet, Water Lillies, ca. 1915-1926, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
2. Monet, Water Lillies.
Monet, Claude. Water Lillies. ca. 1915-1926. Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
Artwork in a Book
1. Andrew Wyeth, Lobster #7, 1940, in Susan Strickler, Andrew Wyeth: Early Watercolors (Manchester, NH: Currier Museum of Art, 2004), 20.
2. Wyeth, Lobster #7, in Andrew Wyeth: Early Watercolors.
Artwork on a Web Page
1. Jacques-Louis David, The Oath of the Tennis Court, 1791, in French Revolution II, accessed March 17, 2017, https://www.mtholyoke.edu/courses/rschwart/hist151/French%20Revolution%20II/album/slides/Oath_Tennis_Court.html.
2. David, The Oath of the Tennis Court, in French Revolution II.
Artwork in an Online Article
1. Michelangelo Bounarroti, Rondanini Pieta, ca. , in John T. Paoletti, "The Rondanini 'Pietà': Ambiguity Maintained through the Palimpsest," Artibus et Historiae 21, no. 42 (200): 54, accessed March 17, 2017, http://www.jstor.org/stable/1483624.
2. Michelangelo Bounarotti, Rondanini Pieta, in "The Rondanini 'Pietà': Ambiguity Maintained through the Palimpsest."
|Services||Other Links||About Us|