Skip to main content
- Within a module, page or assignment, your librarian can set up specific library guide content related to an assignment or discussion
- Collaborate on a course assignment or student project
- Locate places to publish or present
- Post links to articles from library databases in your course (will work on and off-campus)
- Provide an active-learning research session for your students.
- Locate sources for a review of literature, teaching method, lab technique, company or industry information, secondary and primary materials for a student assignment, etc.