Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- includes journal article examples, books, websites, and more.
In text citations
- How to create in text parenthetical references.
ACS Guide to Scholarly Communication
- Entire style guide provided online by B. D. Owens Library, for Northwest Missouri State University patrons.
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project
- Get answers of how to access the library's electronic resources
- Find troubleshooting tips