2. Winham DM, Armstrong Florian TL, Thompson SV. Low-income US women under-informed of the specific health benefits of consuming beans. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(1):e0147592. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0147592.
3. D'Adamo C, McArdle P, Berman B, et al. Spice MyPlate: Nutrition education focusing upon spices and herbs improved diet quality and attitudes among urban high school students. Am. J. Health Promot. 2016;30(5):346-356. http://ezproxy.nwmissouri.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=cookie,ip,uid&db=s3h&AN=115356654&site=ehost-live&scope=site. Accessed July 18, 2016.
2. Hu P, Reuben DB. Effects of managed care on the length of time that elderly patients spend with physicians during ambulatory visits. Med Care. 2002;40(7):606-613.
3. Geller AC, Venna S, Prout M, et al. Should the skin cancer examination be taught in medical school? Arch Dermatol. 2002;138(9):1201-1203.
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Licensure of a meningococcal conjugate vaccine (Menveo) and guidance for use--Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010;59(9):273.
1. Dillon S. Education standards likely to see toughening. New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/15/education/15educ.html. Published April 14, 2009. Accessed April 30, 2009.
1. Dillon S. Education standards likely to see toughening. New York Times. April 14, 2009: A3.
|Services||Other Links||About Us|