Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sample article regarding local newspaper reporting
Clark, A. (2017, August 15). With teamwork and hustle, Toledo Blade dominated after Charlottesville attack. Columbia Journalism Review. Retrieved from https://www.cjr.org/analysis/toledo-blade-charlottesville.php
CQ Researcher Plus Archive
Find comprehensive reporting and analysis on issues in the news about American government, politics, public policy, health, education, criminal justice, the economy, the environment, technology, social trends, and international affairs. [How to search]
- View "Hot Topics" section, "Featured Report", or "Recent Reports" (bottom of page) for current issues on the hill>
- Use Keywords to locate precise results
- Newspaper Source [EBSCOhost] provides cover-to-cover full text for more than 40 newspapers. The database also contains selective full text for 330 regional (U.S.) newspapers. In addition, full text television & radio transcripts are provided.
- Complete list of newspapers in database ( HTML PDF Excel )
Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- View Featured Video and Featured News sections
- Type a topic in the Search box to view viewpoint chapters, journals, primary sources, statistics, images, audio, newspaper articles, magazine articles, reference book excerpts, and video