Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Assignment provided by professor
- Description and examples of annotated bibliographies
To get started
- Recommended search engines for finding articles
- Finding relevant, peer-reviewed journal articles
- The art of summarizing in your own words
- Examples of references and in text citations
- Helpful books and Web sites for references and in text citations
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project