Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Recommended databases for finding articles
- What is peer-review?
- How to verify an article is from a peer-reviewed journal
- Theses completed by former graduate students at Northwest Missouri State University
- What to include in a review of literature section
- Sources for statistics, demographics
APA Style examples
- Examples of APA Style references and in text citations
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project; can be conducted online for distance students
Research and Outreach Librarian