Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Recognize library terms in professional literature
- Apply reference interview techniques
- Practice answering basic questions from library patrons
- Develop search skills for guiding information discovery/problem-solving
- Demonstrate content understanding of discipline specific publications and databases
- Analyze advanced questions from library patrons, diagnosing patron's information seeking problem