Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- What a research article contains
- Recommended search engines for finding articles
- Books and videos/CDs to check out at Northwest
- Books to borrow from other libraries
- Recommended books/ebooks
- Examples of references and in text citations
- Helpful books and Web sites for references and in text citations
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help online by chat/text messaging, email, phone, or in person at the Library Services Desk
- Schedule a 15-30 minute (on-campus) research or citing help appointment with one of the librarians