Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
Articles & Proceedings
- Recommended search engine for finding articles and proceedings
- Google Scholar search engine and preferences
- Verifying that a journal is peer-reviewed
- All proceedings, conferences, and symposiums are peer-reviewed by experts or editors
- Examples of references and in text citations
- The art of summarizing in your own words
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project