Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- access to any of the library's electronic resources
- get online or email research help
- learn about cultural norms
- offline messaging, maps, currency converters, travel guides
Faculty led programs
- China: specific news outlets and government agencies, including embassies and consulates, US Dept. of State
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project