Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Review primary research articles vs. review articles
- Access post-graduation
- Purpose of a review of literature
- Evaluation scenario
- How to write a literature review
Communication in science
- Showcase content and design
- View sample posters
- Review examples of Scientific Style (CSE)
- Journal submission guidelines about citing
Ask a Librarian
- Get research and citing help using chat, email, phone.
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project, or just stop by.
Research and Outreach Librarian