Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Description and how to create
How to search
- Combine terms with AND, OR, NOT
- Search examples
Where to search
- Recommended search engines for finding articles, eBooks, and books
- Citing sources (in-text, references) in APA Style
- Login and troubleshooting help
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project