Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Tutorial that includes examples of how to write in your own words
- Locate articles in magazines, newspapers and journals
- Books supply comprehensive information about the topic
- Examples of how to cite sources in APA, MLA Style, and others.
Ask a librarian
- Call, chat, or walk-in with your question(s)
Research and Outreach Librarian