Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Tutorial that includes examples of how to write in your own words
- Books and videos/CDs to check out at Northwest
- How to search for criticism and biographies from B.D. Owens Library
- Borrow books from other libraries
- Examples of MLA references and in text citations
- Helpful books and Web sites for references and in text citations
- Get answers on how to access the library's electronic resources
- Find troubleshooting tips
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project