Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Recommended search engines for finding articles
- Learn to identify research articles
- Examples of now to cite research articles in APA Style
- Link to citation manual available at B. D. Owens Library
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project