Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Recommended search engines for finding chemistry articles
- How to read scientific journal articles (podcast)
- Parts of a research article defined
- Is my article from a peer reviewed journal? How to check.
- The peer review process
- Overview/background books recommended by your professor
- Pathways to e-books from the library
- Examples of ACS Style references and in-text citations
- ACS Style Guide
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project
Research and Outreach Librarian