Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Video and information about the purpose and construction of a review of literature on your topic
Creating a search
- Illustrations on grouping keywords, setting up a search, and limiting results
- Recommended search engines for finding articles
- Videos about using EBSCOhost information products - learn more!
- Examples of APA references and in text citations
- Helpful books and Web sites for APA references and in text citations
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project