Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search for books
On the library's homepage, type a keyword, title, or author into the Quick Search box:
- In the left sidebar of your search results, place a checkmark by Books, eBooks, Video. Click View Item Record in Catalog to locate additional information about the item.
- Use Advanced Search to limit to a specific library location (Juvenile collection, Popular, New Books), format, language, date, etc.
Search collections in Missouri, Colorado, and Oklahoma libraries
MOBIUS Help Center
Basic and advanced search options: keyword using AND, OR, NOT, title, author, phrase searches and wildcards.
Search collections of more than 10,000 libraries worldwide
Maryville Public Library Catalog
"NWMSU current students, staff, and faculty can obtain a Maryville Public Library card by bringing in their Northwest ID, filling out an application and bringing two proofs of current address. Nonresident fees are waived for Northwest staff and students, thanks to a cooperative agreement with B.D. Owens Library on campus." per Maryville Public Library
Browse books on the shelf with Dewey call numbers
- 150 - Psychology
- 152 - Perception, movement, emotions & drives
- 153 - Conscious mental processes & intelligence
- 155 - Differential & developmental psychology
- 170 - Ethics
- 171 - Ethical systems
- 173 - Ethics of family relationships
- 176 - Ethics of sex and reproduction
- 177 - Ethics of social relations
- 179 - Other ethical norms
- 640 - Home and family management
- 647 - Management of public households
- 649 - Child rearing & home care of people
EBSCOhost eBook Collection
Comprehensive eBook collection of over 118,000 titles includes digital, full-text versions of academic books from science, education and technology to the humanities and social sciences, literature and fiction. Many (but not all) permit multiple, simultaneous users.