Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Recommended databases for finding nutrition and community health articles
- Parts of a research article
- online tool for constructing search requests
- Locate statistical data for target market populations
- Statista database
- Find background and comprehensive information
- Review examples of AMA Style (American Medical Association)
Ask a Librarian
- Get immediate research and citing help using chat
- Email a librarian to schedule a research zoom appointment tailored to your nutrition concern/question and target market.
List three days/times when you are available to meet.
Research and Outreach Librarian