Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Scan the article assigned and make a list of words, phrases, or ideas you might use to find more information on the topic:
- Accidental Genius by Darold A. Treffert. Scientific American; Aug2014, Vol. 311 Issue 2, p52-57.
- Climate Change May Disrupt Monarch Butterfly Migration by Nayantara Narayanan and ClimateWire. Scientific American; February 22, 2013.
- Clocks Within Us by Keith C. Summa and Fred W. Turek. Scientific American; Feb2015, Vol. 312 Issue 2, p5063-6755.
- Climate Shocks by Peter B. deMenocal. Scientific American; Sept2014, Vol. 311 Issue 3, p48-53.
- Genetic Resurrection by David Biello. Scientific American; Aug 2016, Vol. 315 Issue 2, p10-13.
- Pollinator Crisis: What's Best for Bees by Sharon Levy. Nature; Nov2011, Vol. 479 Issue 7372, p164-165.
- Sickness in the Arctic by Christopher Solomon. Scientific American. Aug2014, Vol. 311 Issue 2, p58-63.
- Spider Gene Study Reveals Tangled Evolution by Ewen Callaway. Scientific American; July 21, 2014.