Skip to main content
What's in this guide?
How to cite:
- journal, magazine and newspaper articles
- print and online books/book chapters
- entire websites, single web pages
- cases, laws, government documents.
- interviews, surveys, class notes, etc.
- one or more, no named author, multiple articles by the same author
- In-text, parenthetical referencing examples
- How to write a reference without all the information
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project