Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
- Search journals individually
- Sample articles in various subjects, including mass media
Journal article sections
Citing - APA Style
- Examples of references and in text citations
- Links to printed style manuals on reserve at Library Services Desk
Tables, graphs, charts
- Locate relevant books, ebooks, and video about using and interpreting visual data
Ask a Librarian
- Ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- Email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper
Research and Outreach Librarian