It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General Zoology Lab (04-115): Original research articles
1) Abstract, Introduction, and Review of literature:
Summary, research question, and previous publications that provide the scientific context of the study
2) Materials and Methods/Methodology: includes exact materials and techniques used so the study can be evaluated (or replicated, if needed)
3) Findings: essential data are represented bystatistics, graphs, or tables
4) Discussion: narrative about the data
5) Conclusion: recommendations for future studies