Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
Original research articles
- Identifying and understanding original research articles (primary literature)
Databases and peer review
- Specialty databases
- Peer-reviewed literature in the sciences
- Combine identified search terms
- Examples of CSE references and in text citations
Ask a Librarian
- Ask: library chat, email, phone, or in-person
- Or schedule: Email any one of the librarians for an in-person or zoom research appointment