Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collaborate with librarian
- Discuss and build a course assignment or student project requiring research and inquiry.
- Post library database links to articles in your course (librarian will assure the link will work for online/remote students).
- Create a library guide that displays under Library Resources (or in a module) in your course site, providing recommended pathways and strategies for locating sources related to an assignment.
- Provide an active-learning research instructional session, increasing student engagement and retention of information.
- Showcase the peer-review process with students: in class, Chat, or during librarian office hours.
- Provide research support for locating sources for:
- literature reviews and annotated bibliographies
- teaching methods
- lab techniques
- company or industry information
- secondary and primary materials in the discipline
Who to contact
Multi-section Northwest Core contacts:
All other classes: Contact your librarian
- In-class assignment-based research instruction (students bring laptops)
- Online instruction sources and services related to an assignment
Library research consultations are also available for students (individual or small group) needing in-depth assistance.
Ask a Librarian
Monday-Thursday: 24 hours
Friday: 12 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday: 10 am - midnight