Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collaborate with librarian
- Discuss and build a course assignment or student project requiring research and inquiry.
- Post links to articles from library databases in your course.
- Create a library guide that will display under Library Resources (or in a module) in your course site that provides recommended pathways and strategies for retrieving relevant information related to an assignment.
- Provide an active-learning research class session to increase student engagement and retention of information.
- Showcase the peer-review process with students: in class, Chat, or during librarian office hours.
- Provide research support for locating sources for a review of literature, teaching methods, lab techniques, company or industry information, secondary and primary materials for a student assignment, etc.
Who to contact
Multi-section Northwest Core contacts:
All other classes: Contact your librarian
- In-class assignment-based research instruction (students bring laptops)
- Online instruction sources and services related to an assignment
Library research consultations are also available for students (individual or small group) needing in-depth assistance.
Ask a Librarian
Monday-Thursday: 24 hours
Friday: 12 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday: 10 am - midnight
Text a Librarian: 660.474.4111