Skip to main content
What's in this guide?
How to cite:
- journal, magazine and newspaper articles
- print and online books/book chapters
- entire websites, single web pages
- cases, laws, government documents.
- interviews, surveys, class notes, etc.
- one or more, no named author, multiple articles by the same author
- In-text, parenthetical referencing examples
- Ask for citing help online by chat/text messaging, email, phone, or in person at the Library Services Desk
- Schedule a 15-30 minute (on-campus) appointment with one of the librarians