Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
How to cite:
- journal, magazine and newspaper articles
- print and online books/book chapters
- entire websites, single web pages
- cases, laws, government documents
- interviews, surveys, class notes, etc.
- In-text, parenthetical referencing examples
- one or more authors, no author listed
Ask a Librarian
- ask for research help at the Library Services Desk, using chat, email, phone
- email any one of the librarians for a research appointment tailored to your paper/project
Find answers to commonly asked questions regarding APA, CSE, MLA, and Turabian styles.
Practice template in the 8th edition